.:Horses of the wild west:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this RP, you have the choice to either be a wild horse, or a rancher.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet grass patch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mare
Admin
Mare

Sweet grass patch Empty
PostSubject: Sweet grass patch   Sweet grass patch I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:11 am

There is a large patch of grass that is allot darker then the grass around it. The Sky Raven horses call it the sweet grass patch because the grass tastes really sweet and juicy.
Back to top Go down
https://horsesofwest.rpg-board.net
Perocore

Location : In space, in a universe, by a star, on a planet, in a continent, in a country, in a state, in a city, in a town, on a road, in a house, at the computer

Sweet grass patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet grass patch   Sweet grass patch I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 pm

One of four hooves landed on the soft dirt patch. Ricoshay danced across the feild, playing as if there was someone with him. He was lonley, and wanted his mother. But, that would never stop him from becoming the world's toughest stallion EVER! He landed and raised his head in a playful whiny. Why didn't anyone reply, where was everyone?

Dancing across his path a large snake tangoed. He snorted and was up in the air. He landed with his back legs spread out, and his front hooves close together. Right on the snakes head, bullseye. He pawed the ground and reared in victory. No creature could ever stop him! EVER!

(tangoed is my new word; it means that it is writhering or slithering Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://chatandchit.acornrack.com

Sweet grass patch
Page 1 of 1